11 Days of Less
It’s All About Less
In a world that encourages more of everything, perhaps what we really need is less. Less busyness, less commitments, less stuff, less to do lists and less distractions. 11 Days of Less is a fun and inspiring micro challenge that opens a door to a kinder way to live.
Micro challenges deliver you the framework and daily inspiration to create kinder shifts in your life – from reducing inbox overwhelm to creating pauses between tasks. Join us and discover how tackling challenges together can help you shift stuckness and move more kindly through life.
What to Expect
Inspiration . Accountability . Community
- 11 fun and engaging micro tasks to reduce overwhelm and create inner space
- 30 days free access to the content and Cocoon Room private community
- Quick, easy to digest content via our private online platform
- Explore overwhelm from a holistic – whole self – perspective
- Reduce the clutter physically, mentally, emotionally and energetically
- Crafted for sensitive women to create micro change without the overwhelm
- Did we mention that it’s FREE to join in?
Self-Paced & Bite Sized
Re-Opening in March
"I'm now listening to myself in the moment more and taking time for self-care which is very important to me. I received so many tools from Liz, this is truly priceless!!"
"Liz provides a calm, nurturing space and practices to shift your energy when you are overwhelmed and worn out; I often realise days later how different my entire mindset is."
"Finding this helped me back on the path of living how I truly wanted to. Everything I read rang true for me, made my heart sing and inspired me."
"Somewhere after reading some of your posts, I found a bit of me and some motivation. I made some decisions for me. I feel free and excited about what I can do. This is the first time in a long time."
"Simply wanted to thank you for your uplifting words. Your words resonate with me and whilst dwelling on them, I feel a serenity and connection to my authentic self."
"Loved the program, many great ways to feel grounded that when practised are easily slipped into everyday life."
Stay connected to hear about new micro challenges, resources and our kind community.